Effective Date: Nov 4, 2023
Welcome to MBIOSAPP.com (the “Site”), owned and operated by MBIOSAPP (“we,” “us,” or “our”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have established the following procedures to respond to copyright infringement claims.
Notification of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on our Site, please notify us in writing, providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please notify us in writing, providing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
We will respond to legitimate DMCA notifications or counter-notifications that comply with applicable law. Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or that material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Thank you for your cooperation. We take intellectual property rights seriously and are committed to addressing any copyright infringement claims in a timely and appropriate manner.